I. Course Objectives
This Certified KPI professional course will provide you with achieving goals and objectives. However, to understand whether the goals have been achieved or not, organizations must measure them with the appropriate standards – key performance indicators (KPIs).
- They are irreplaceable in planning and considered the very foundation of any business strategy.
- Properly selected and created KPIs for sales, marketing, management, HR or project management and other types of key performance indicators can define whether your project, product, or even the whole enterprise will be a grand success or a total failure.
II. Learning Outcomes
- Be able to create KPIs that are required for your particular situation and organization.
- Understand the importance of KPIs and why you can’t neglect them in your company.
- Be aware of KPI benchmarks among different departments and sectors.
- Define Key Performance Indicators for all crucial organizational departments.
- Get a detailed and nuanced understanding of the KPI creation process.
- Learn how to use root cause analysis for KPI evaluation.
- Understand the risks of KPI measurements and how to deal with them.
- Explore how to use a Balanced Scorecard for documenting KPIs.
- Understand how to implement a Key Performance Indicators project successfully.
- Know the best tools for the KPI measurement process.
- Develop an action plan that will help you to bring all your KPI implementation ideas to life.
III. Course Content
A broad range of topics will be covered during the training sessions; you will gain essential competencies and become a truly competent professional practitioner:
- Select the most relevant types of key performance indicators for your particular case
- Create performance indicators after deep consideration of the intended results
- Learn best practices for thorough Key Performance Indicators evaluation
- Successfully implement a KPI project within your organization
- Create dashboards and other visual tools for better KPI representation
- Develop an action plan for tangible and measurable results