Emergency Response Training
This course provides an understanding of the requirements for recognizing and react to different types of emergencies at workplace, being alert employees/co-workers during an emergency, planning safe evacuation of self and co-workers, understanding roles and responsibilities of individuals during an emergency and to evaluate the work place for safety before return.
After the training the participant will be able to:
- Recognize and react to different types of emergencies at workplace.
- Alert employees/co-workers during an emergency.
- Plan safe evacuation of self and co-workers.
- Understand roles and responsibilities of individuals during an emergency.
- Evaluate the work place for safety before return.
Topics Covered Include:
- Different types of emergencies
- Risk assessment
- Regulatory requirements
- Evacuation Do’s and Don’ts
- Responsibilities of various personnel during an emergency
- Verbal/Oral/ Practical Assessment
- Successful delegates will be issued a certificate valid for 2 years.
- KHDA Approved
- DM Approved
Language of Teaching
Mode of Training
- Face to Face
- On site