IOSH Safety, Health, and Environment (SHE) for Construction Workers
What is IOSH SHE?
The course provides the core knowledge your workers need to stay safe and embeds the good understanding and techniques needed to keep others safe too. Keeping your business healthy and safe with an effective training programme will enable you to reduce the cost of accidents and illness.
Understanding legislation, policy and practice in each territory is crucial for any construction manager. Therefore, we have ensured that the section on legislation can be tailored to local contexts. It sets out a global standard, with underlying principles on good practice. With this, delegates can be confident they are taught to the same high standards, whatever the location.
- Health and safety issues to be managed in the construction industry to protect employees, contractors, neighbours, and others.
- The basics of local law.
- The importance of risk assessments and method statements and the development process.
- Site requirements for the welfare of construction workers on site.
- Hazards and controls associated with construction sites and activities including working at height and confined spaces.
- Site environmental management including management of waste and ecology.
Assessment Procedure, Outcome, and Certification
- ITAC Safety will facilitate the exam at the end of course training.
- Student must pass the 2 parts of exam (Multiple Choice and Application/Practical Exam).
- Exam result will be released within 8-10 weeks after completing the assessment.
- After successful completion of the course and its assessment, student will be awarded the accredited IOSH Safety, Health, and Environment (SHE) for Construction Workers.
- Certificate will be available within 30 days after result.
- Certificate is valid for lifetime.
- Comfortable classroom facility
- Whiteboard with marker and flip charts
- Projector/TV and related accessories for connection/set-up
- Audio Visual Presentation
- One (1) book
- Training notebook and pen
Mode of Training
- Face to Face
- On site
- Max 20 candidates per trainer only
Course Duration: 1 Day