I. Course Objectives
This Leadership Skill training course will provide you with a mix of interactive techniques, such as brief presentations by the participants, different role-plays, practical team and individual exercises, self-evaluations, and case studies.
II. Learning Outcomes
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Apply breakthrough leadership and communication techniques to drive business value and become a more powerful leader.
- Implement best practices for influencing peers, managers, subordinates, customers, and other stakeholders.
- Explain how to effectively handle challenges such as delivering unpopular news, increasing team motivation, and winning hearts and minds.
- Communicate confidently in any environment, from spontaneous “elevator pitches” to high-stakes speeches and proposals that earn commitment and cooperation.
- Deliver powerful messages that lead to rapid action and that control emotion when facing resistance and conflict.
- Optimize internal communication and sell their organization’s vision, mission, and values to their team members.
III. Course Content
Topics Covered Include:
- Understanding your leadership role and its relation to communication.
- Organizing your ideas using mind mapping.
- Presenting vs. Public speaking.
- Importance of communication to any leader.
- Essentials of public speaking.
- Communicating tasks and assignments effectively.
- Communicating performance issues.