I. Course Objectives
This course provides an understanding of the requirements for the following:
- To understand the principles of good laboratory practice.
- To understand a good laboratory practice (GLP) process is an important component of all Quality
Programs. planned, performed, monitored, reported, and archived. maintaining the laboratory compliance.
II. Learning Outcomes
After the training the participant will be able to:
- Understand the principles of good laboratory practice.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the laboratory operators.
- Understand the personal hygienic.
- Understand the PPE’s requirements.
III. Course Content
Topics Covered Include:
- Defining GLP and its application in the food industry
- Job Descriptions for Lab personnel and management
- Steps for establishing and validating protocols
- Recommended and required elements of reports
- Equipment calibration and Facility conditions
- Chemical classifications and exposure prevention
- Organization: Personnel Responsibilities
- Execution and Documentation of Testing
- Validation of Systems and their components
- Safe handling Practices.
- PPE’s requirements.
- Good housekeeping.
- Waste management.