I. Course Objectives
This course provides an understanding of the requirements for the following:
- To understand the principles of good manufacturing practice.
- To understand a good manufacturing practice (GMP) process is an important component of all Quality Programs. planned, performed, monitored, reported, and archived, maintaining the manufacturing compliance.
- To understand the good management practice.
- To Understand the ISO 22716-Guidelines.
- To understand the Quality Assurance & Quality control.
II. Learning Outcomes
After the training the participant will be able to:
- Understand the principles of good manufacturing practice.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the manufacturing operators.
- Understand the Design & construct the facilities & equipment properly.
- Documentation work.
- Monitoring the facility and equipment.
III. Course Contents
Topics Covered Include:
- Defining GMP and its application in the food industry.
- Job Descriptions for manufacturing personnel and management.
- Steps for establishing and validating protocols.
- Recommended and required elements of reports.
- Equipment calibration and Facility conditions.
- Organization: Personnel Responsibilities.
- Execution and Documentation of Testing.
- Validation of Systems and their components.
- Safe handling Practices.
- Safe material storage practice.
- PPE’s requirements.
- Personal Hygienic.
- Good housekeeping.
- Waste management.
- Goods Receiving, Storage & transportation safety.
- Hazard Identification & Risk assessment.